Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Zombies on Sale! (free gift with purchase for Halloween!)

Unsurprisingly, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and this year I have a special treat!  Earlier this month I released The Dead and Empty World, [Amazon | Barnes & Noble | kobo] a collection of reprinted short stories set in the Forest of Hands and Teeth world. To celebrate the release (and because who doesn’t want to read about zombies on Halloween?), I’ve put the collection on sale! 

For the next few days, you can get the entire collection for $0.99 — the same price as just one short story. That’s five stories for the price of one! If discount zombies aren't enough of an incentive, I’m also offering a free gift with purchase :)

For the first 100 people to email me with proof of purchase (details below), I’ll drop a gift in the mail to you. Everyone will receive a signed bookplate with a note plus one of the following:
  • 50 people will receive either a miniature glow in the dark zombie or zombie dog; 
  • 10 people will receive a Forest of Hands and Teeth button; 
  • 10 people will receive a line of magnetic poetry; 
  • The rest will receive bookmarks until they run out.  
The collection is available at Amazon (here), Barnes & Noble (here), and Kobo (here), and this sale is for a limited time!  So Happy Halloween, and a HUGE thanks to all of my readers for letting me write what I love: zombies :)

**Important Details**
  • Email carrie@carrieryan.com to redeem the gift;
  • Please put “Happy Halloween!” in the subject line; 
  • Proof of purchase can include forwarding an order confirmation or receipt (making sure to delete any personal information); a screen shot of the purchase confirmation; or anything else you can think of to show you’ve bought it;
  • If you would like me to personalize the signed bookplate, please be sure to let me know who I should make it out to;
  • Make sure to put your mailing address in the email and if you have a preference for the extra gifts (first come first served!);
  • If you’re under 18, please make sure you have your parent or guardian’s permission to email me;
  • I’ll delete all emails once the gifts have been mailed next week so that I don’t retain the addresses; 
  • Open to international readers;
  • Any questions related to the rules, please ask on my Facebook page here here where I’ll try to answer them.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Done! I went to crop out my address from the picture I sent, but then I realized I'd have to type it out anyway, so . . . :) Thank you!

Steph said...

Have the first 100 people been chosen?

Rsgoldfast said...


Five Lot Sludge hammer: Maybe there is some sort of comparable to the particular runes that could be put on battle suits as well as guns to be a single element main areas of his character?Izzy: The kinds of runes throughout Guild Wars One went together together with feature possibilities. The characteristics tend to be taken care of more in depth - will be more regarding coping with their unique abilities. You can find a balanced power to determine such things as "it could be excellent if the ability got much less Reload" or "what if it power to do that?Inch and be at school to deal with things like that will accomplish fascinating things. Naturally, celebrate our career thus nuts, but that's things i similar to.
Cheap RS 3 Gold

Runescape 3 Gold

Fifa14.vipmmobank said...

It's certainly not changed considerably whatsoever the primary design and style ideas. You could still see the industry signs, so that the players need to shield and the golf ball continues to have the particular heavenly glow on the outside in order to understand very easily comply with. Multi player online game can be again the particular assistance facilities. Alternatively, you will find all the classic adhoc online games, adequate leads to the checks. Strangely, many of us study a small worried and also slow down the game once the Playstation portable between extended for over ten meters.
Buy FUT Coins

Cheap 14 Fifa Ultimate Team Coins